Dear BlackBerry World Vendor,
We need to make you conscious of a few adjustments to the BlackBerry World storefront that can have an effect on you over the approaching months.
Beginning April 1, 2018 BlackBerry World will transfer to a free-only storefront. The results of this variation signifies that BlackBerry World will now not host paid content material and all buying mechanisms will be disabled.
If you want to proceed distribution on BlackBerry World without charge, please alternate your content material to “free” via logging into the Vendor Portal. Any paid content material now not switched to ‘free’ will be got rid of from the BlackBerry World storefront on March 31, 2018. A couple of different issues to notice:
- For Vendors with only free content material, there is not any motion required for the above-described adjustments. We will proceed to host and distribute your free content material as we do nowadays.
- You can alternate your paid content material to ‘free’ and re-list the applying at any time.
- If you select to stay on BlackBerry World, you will have the ability to proceed monetizing your utility(s), on the other hand, the cost mechanism will wish to reside inside of your utility itself. This manner any strengthen for bills, refunds, and so on. will be supported via you. There will be no required income break up for Vendors who select to monetize utility(s) on their very own.
- Refunds for paid content material in BlackBerry World will be supported till April 30, 2018.
- Customers will nonetheless have the ability to get right of entry to content material they paid for previous to the above-noted adjustments.
We admire you being a valued BlackBerry World supplier and ask that you simply touch us with any questions.
BlackBerry Storefront Team